Friday, August 20, 2021

Sending Sunshine Mandala

The Simon Says Stamp Sun and Moon Mandala cling stamp is so cool!  It is a three part large cling stamp from Simon's Make Magic release, and I have used the Sun part of the three part stamp, to make a card to encourage a friend!...
I stamped the sun mandala in my MISTI with Simon smoke ink to help me see where to color, then colored with two shades of yellow, a green for the leaves and blue for the background.  I then put the colored sun back into my MISTI, swiped with anti static bag, stamped with black ink and clear embossed.  I then cut it out.  I couldn't bear to miss out on even one of my colored rays of sun, so opted to make it a square card.  It's a tiny bit bigger than 5"x5", so I made an envelope for it, cut using some large thin paper, and my Envelope maker.  I chose an older Simon sentiment, I thought PERFECT for this sun and card, and popped the sun and sentiment up on the card.  Here's a close up...
So much fun, and it's a rainy day here in Virginia...this card makes me happy!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! Hugs to you!! Lisa

2 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa