Tuesday, May 11, 2021

You !

I have made a couple cards using the new Simon Says Stamp You Shine die, from their new Born to Sparkle release...
It's funny how sometimes the smallest stamp in a set is the one I choose to use to make a card with.  I loved the little butterfly from the Simon Beautiful Mothers stamp/die set, so I chose to make a rainbow of them!  I used a die from the Simon Layered Hills die set to give the butterflies some movement.   I used the "You" from the  You Shine die for this card, and added a Simon sentiment  strip!  Here's a close up... 

The second one, I used the total You Shine die...
I combined the new die with an older die, the Simon Burst die...looks like a sunshine for this card!  I used my Wink of Stella glitter brush to give the "shine" some shiny.  I also embossed the background with the Simon I Like Small Dots stencil!  Here's a close up...
Having time in my craft room makes me happy...hope you find some happy today!
Thanks for stopping by!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Love love love these! Simple and understated but the color packs so much punch in design. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa