Thursday, May 6, 2021

Organic Fruits and Leaves

I've made a couple cards with the fun new Simon Says Stamp Organic Fruits stamp/die set, from their newest Born to Sparkle release!...
I think this set is so cool...the stamps that are designed for the inside of each fruit are so artistic/artsy looking!  I stamped the pear outline stamps on the white panel, then the stems and then a leaf on each of the three pears.  I then filled the pears with ink and then the leaves.  I used the remaining two stamps of leaves, and using the same color paper for the background as the ink for the pears, along with the same ink, I stamped the leaves all around the outside of the green cardstock.  I popped up the pears on the green paneled white card.  Here's a closeup...
I love the set of three leaves on a stem so much, I decided to make a card filled with them...
I used a whole bunch of Simon Inks and after stamping the three leaves outlines with black ink, I placed the three inside leaf stamps on top of one of the stamped outlines for placement and then put my acrylic block over them to adhere them to the block, so every color of leaf would be easier to stamp...once instead of three separate times stamping, and then the placement would be the same each time, as well...
I know my misti has become an important stamping tool for me, but nice and so much fun to be able to use my acrylic blocks, again!!  I added the wonderful new Simon Wishing You Joy sentiment die, die cut and layered, then popped up over the leaves  I added Tonic Jewel drops for some bling.  Here's a close up...
Such great fun...simply done and so much fun!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. 2 Wonderful cards ... the pear one is simply stunning in simplicity, and I can't resist the rainbow colours of your falling leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so wonderful! Gee, I just realized I can't add anything more than what Janet said...☺ I love both!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa