Saturday, May 1, 2021

Sunshine and Rainbows

I LOVE rainbows!  When I saw the Erin Lee Creative Shine Bright Kit with wonderful rainbows and sentiments, I had to have it!  I have made a wonderfully simple and easy card with the rainbow die, one of the stencils, and sentiments....
I sponged on the sun, then positioned and stamped the sentiment with my MISTI.  I popped up and adhered the die cut rainbow with clouds over the sun.  I DID emboss and hand cut one of the rainbow dies, then put adhesive over the embossed rainbow, to attach all the cloud and rainbow pieces.  Here's a pic of the embossed rainbow as I was getting ready to cut it out...
And here's a close up of the finished rainbow and sun...
Such great fun...more to come!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous, bright card!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I absolutely LOVE this card. You did a great job & the design is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa