Saturday, April 24, 2021

Sweet Backgrounds

I've made a couple cards with a couple of the fun new stamps and dies from Simon Says Stamp's All the Feels release!...
The flowers are made with the Sweet Garden Background stamp.  I stamped the stamp with versamark and then white embossed.  I then took my Tonic Drops, and dotted the center of every flower with  blank middle...yes, I do believe I got every flower with an empty dot!  I got done, and thought they looked like little daisies, but then asked my daughter if they looked like sunny-side-up eggs😁...ok...don't think too much!!  I added a new die cut layered CZ Design sentiment...because daisies make me happy!!  Here's a close up...

The second one, I stamped on white cardstock, using versamark and white embossed like the first card... 
This time, however, I brushed on distress oxide inks over the white, and then added another layered die cut CZ design sentiment die.  Not sure about my brushing on...a little heavy handed in spots, oh, I really need to do this more often to get the technique down a bit better, like the pros.  You get the idea, though, and it actually looks a bit better IRL.   Here's a close up... 
Life has been a bit crazy, lately, but I'm getting things done, so hope to soon have more time to do the thing I love, making cards!  Be safe!! Thanks so much for stopping by, HUGS!!  Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! Look CAS
    but are much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming cards. I love the Tonic Drops yellow flower centers!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa