Monday, April 12, 2021

Fading Florals Stencil Two Ways

I have used the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp Fading Florals stencil from the Limited Edition Beautiful Humans Card Kit (also sold separately)...
I simply inked one, and then used embossing paste and then inked, the second one!  
I used five distress oxide inks for the first one.  I sponged on the colors, being a bit particutal is getting the colors to end and begin on whole images of the stencil.  I then used one of the sentiments from the new XL Greetings 2 stamp/die set from the All the Feels release!  I popped up the panel on the card, here's a close up
The second one, I used embossing paste on gray cardstock...
After the embossing paste dried, I put the stencil back over the raised images, and sponged on the colors with small daubers, to be a little more precise with the coloring(still not perfect, but fun, nonetheless)!  I used a CZ Design sentiment die and a Simon sentiment strip.  I popped up the gray panel over the card, like the first.  Here's a close up...
Stencils are so much fun, this one, especially, it is so stinkin pretty!!  Hope you are well, sending hugs your way!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, love the idea of colour over paste, I must try. Always love your cards but don't think I have ever commented, I do have a lot saved on Pinterest ❤️

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa