Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Thanks Bunches

I used a flower die from the sweet Lawn Fawn Little Flowers die set to make a thank you card...ok...REALLY loving the rainbows, of late!!...
I used the larger of the two daisy flowers in the set, and die cut in white, as well as 6 different colored cardstocks.  I layered each flower and added an enamel dot that went along with the color of each flower.  I stamped the Paper Smooches sentiment and clear embossed.  I die cut a curved border, and added a piece of patterned paper below that die cut border.  I adhered each of the flowers to the curved panel and adhered it to a card after adhering the black polka dotted piece.  Here's a close up...
Simply done, but this sweet flower and and a cute sentiment is all you need(the rainbow is pretty sweet, too😊😊!!).  Rainbows make me happy...and who doesn't need more happy??!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Love so much this card!! Thanks for the inspiration. Pinned :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your clean cut cards, simple and elegant !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love clean, simple and colorful! Beautiful job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the clean, bright, crisp look of your card & of course the rainbow of flowers.x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa