Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Negative Birthday...the Die Cut!

I am having so much fun with the new Simon Says Stamp Love release!  I have used the pretty new Folk Dance stencil to make a birthday card using one of my recently favorite color combos...pink, black and white...using the negative of the die cut on this birthday card...
I used some white embossing paste on the stencil....this stencil is soooo pretty... then die cut the Simon birthday sentiment die from the fully dried(overnight...I think it was almost a full day for me) stencil. I layered a couple black layers underneath the embossed panel, then  used my pick up stick to not only adhere all the tiny pieces of the sentiment to the layers but to the cut out sentiment.  Here's a close up...
Ok...simple fun...but great fun!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Your stenciled paste is gorgeous! I love that you used the negative for the sentiment so that the paste is the top layer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Lisa. I love the stencil and how you used it. Just wondering what cardstock you used for the pink panel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kirsten! I have added a link to the cardstock:)! Sorry...I'm not used to putting the cardstock up, but will try to remember in the future! Hugs!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Lisa. It is such a beautiful pink, I had to ask. I find it hard to find a subtle pink. I appreciate the quick response.

      Delete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa