Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Cosmo Thanks

I made a card with the new Simon Says Stamp Cosmo Flower Frame die today..
I was inspired by none other than a television program whose colors are light pink, black and white.  I took note of the colors during multiple commercials, and decided to make a card using that color theme.  I think this new flower die from Simon is SOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!  I used Tim Holtz distress ink, and brushed it onto watercolor paper.  I embossed the die onto the brushed paper,  hand cut the flower from the embossed image, and adhered the paper to a layered die cut with all the pieces removed.  I die cut and layered the Simon Thanks sentiment and adhered the panel to a card with a polka dotted piece of patterned paper.  Here's a closeup...
Slowly but surely coming through the January cold freeze we're having and the fog of my continued cleaning...always having FUN!!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful flower die and the pale pink behind it is perfect. Great job! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! That’s a magnificent card ! I love the black background so much ! I think it makes the flowers looks even softer !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa