Friday, July 21, 2017

Triangle Thanks

I made another card with the same things I used on yesterday's card...Simon Says Stamp's Perfect Shape dies, Thoughtful Messages stamps, and paint chips...
 I used one of the CAS(E) this Sketch sketches for my inspiration!  I have been seeing commercials on tv, of late, with shapes in the backgrounds, and have just so been inspired to create with shapes.  I layered the triangles, stamped the sentiment...super simple...oh how I love clean and simple!!!  Here's a close up...
SUCH FUN...more to come!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

\\\\\\\\\\\\\



4 comments:

  1. Ooh so cool! Love this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout and colors. What did you emboss the card with?

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa