Thursday, July 20, 2017

Blue Squares Birthday

I pulled out the Simon Says Stamp Perfect Shapes dies, and have been having SOME REAL FUN!!...
The dies came attached and I decided to leave the squares attached and die cut with them that way.  What that gave me were large and small squares with the centers cut out.  
I die cut a bunch of large black squares, and then, by accidentally placing a smaller black one on top of a larger one, decided that it would be really cool to put a couple layers of black on top of the layered large squares, and top it off with a small paint chip colored cut out square (Oh how I love when "accidents" like this happen...they make me HAPPY!).  I used a sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp Thoughtful Messages stamp set for the sentiment.  Here's a close up...
This set of dies is a BLAST to create with...more to come!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. I really, really like your card. Enabling me? yup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and the colors. You did a great job. I don't always take the time to comment on your cards, but I do look forward to seeing your latest creations. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, graphic card. I just order the shapes die set and can't wait to get it. I thought it would be great for masculine cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm so impressed. I hope one day to be able to make cards as nice as these. Thank you so much for the inspiration and for sharing your lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa