Thursday, July 20, 2017

Blue Squares Birthday

I pulled out the Simon Says Stamp Perfect Shapes dies, and have been having SOME REAL FUN!!...
The dies came attached and I decided to leave the squares attached and die cut with them that way.  What that gave me were large and small squares with the centers cut out.  
I die cut a bunch of large black squares, and then, by accidentally placing a smaller black one on top of a larger one, decided that it would be really cool to put a couple layers of black on top of the layered large squares, and top it off with a small paint chip colored cut out square (Oh how I love when "accidents" like this happen...they make me HAPPY!).  I used a sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp Thoughtful Messages stamp set for the sentiment.  Here's a close up...
This set of dies is a BLAST to create with...more to come!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. I really, really like your card. Enabling me? yup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and the colors. You did a great job. I don't always take the time to comment on your cards, but I do look forward to seeing your latest creations. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, graphic card. I just order the shapes die set and can't wait to get it. I thought it would be great for masculine cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm so impressed. I hope one day to be able to make cards as nice as these. Thank you so much for the inspiration and for sharing your lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa