Friday, August 19, 2016

You Make the World...

I couldn't resist one more card like yesterday's, with watercolored, die cut leaves...
 I used the My Favorite Things Layered Leaves dies and the old (I think retired)Vertical Greetings stamp set. I stamped the sentiment and clear embossed.   I was having so much fun coloring my watercolor paper with my Peerless paints...I let the papers dry, then die cut with the middle and smallest leaf dies.  I stamped the borders with Simon Says Stamp's Diagonal Stripes background stamp.  Here's a close up... 
LOVING the Fall leaves and colors!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I love those bright colours... great card.
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Love the striped bold border, but I also love those leaves and how they just pop!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa