Monday, August 15, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 185..."Heartfelt" Thanks

I am having so much fun with the CAS(E) this Sketch sketch this week...well... been having so much fun with a lot of their sketches of late:)!! Here's my card and this week's sketch...

 I couldn't resist using a "heartfelt" sentiment along with the same "thanks" die cut that I used on my last entry!  I found the little stamp while looking for a sentiment to add to the "thanks"...THAT led to the red felt hearts.  I used the Holiday Shapes by Simon Says Stamp to cut 4 different sized hearts.  I also stamped and gold embossed a pinstripe pattern on a piece of cardstock to use with my solid gold strip along the right side of the card.  Here's a close up...
  Such...great... fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa
**EDITED**
Thanks so much for the Honorable Mention this week, ladies...so appreciate your recognition of my work!!

5 comments:

  1. So good to know you enjoy our sketches Lisa!
    Each and every card you share with us is just amazing!
    Love your style and talent.Thanks for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, I love the hearts so much.
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to you Lisa, for sharing your charming cards!
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the sketch. I could not figure how to use it.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa