Monday, August 15, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 185..."Heartfelt" Thanks

I am having so much fun with the CAS(E) this Sketch sketch this week...well... been having so much fun with a lot of their sketches of late:)!! Here's my card and this week's sketch...

 I couldn't resist using a "heartfelt" sentiment along with the same "thanks" die cut that I used on my last entry!  I found the little stamp while looking for a sentiment to add to the "thanks"...THAT led to the red felt hearts.  I used the Holiday Shapes by Simon Says Stamp to cut 4 different sized hearts.  I also stamped and gold embossed a pinstripe pattern on a piece of cardstock to use with my solid gold strip along the right side of the card.  Here's a close up...
  Such...great... fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa
**EDITED**
Thanks so much for the Honorable Mention this week, ladies...so appreciate your recognition of my work!!

6 comments:

  1. So good to know you enjoy our sketches Lisa!
    Each and every card you share with us is just amazing!
    Love your style and talent.Thanks for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this sketch and the great job you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, I love the hearts so much.
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs to you Lisa, for sharing your charming cards!
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used the sketch. I could not figure how to use it.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa