Thursday, February 18, 2016

Springtime Shapes with Pattern Swatches...Bunnies and Carrots

I've made a couple cards with the adorable new Simon Says Stamp Springtime Shapes dies from the new Reason  to Smile release, after stamping the cardstock with the new Pattern Swatches stamp set from the same new release...oh my...how cute...and how much fun!!!...
The bunnies' heads are so cute, die cut after using the floral swatch in four different colored inks!  I layered each bunny a few times for depth.   I used the new Gingham background stamp for the kraft card's background.  I inked the large stamp with Simon Khaki ink.  The sentiment is from a set from last year by Clearly Besotted, stamped with Versamark and white embossed.  Here's a close up of the bunnies... 

The second card, I used the carrots from the Springtime Shapes die set and made some adorable carrots with some green and orange cardstock and some colored inks.  I layered both the tops and bottoms of the carrots before adhering to the card.  I used the same sentiment as the last card...
 Ok...I thought these were so cute...
These stamps and dies are so cute and so much fun to work with...you can't help but make an adorable card with these shapes and swatches!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


2 comments:

  1. Love the cards! I've been a fan of your style for a while now. Just wanted to say so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards, Lisa! I love those sweet carrots!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa