Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Sending Hugs and Prayers

Simon Says Stamp released it's Reason to Smile collection today!!  This release is filled with fun, lovely, and sweet stamps and dies!!   I have used a few of the products from this sweet new release to make some cards that truly make me smile...
I used the new Simon Churches dies, the new Gingham Background stamp, the Friendship Blooms stamp set and the older Holiday Shapes heart dies for my embellishments.  I used 3 different colors for my backgrounds...
I die cut the churches and hearts from wood veneer paper and layered.  I thought this church was so sweet, but used the hearts to give the "hugs" part of the sentiment some meaning:)!!  Here's the Willow colored one...
Each full size stamped card panel was able to make 2 gingham backgrounds, so I made 2 each of 3 colored cards...

Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Precious! Love the little church, and your card is "multiply-able"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't begin to tell you how much I love these! Guess I will have to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa