Monday, September 29, 2014

On A Birthday Roll!

This card was my 1st attempt at a card for the CAS(E) this Sketch #94 challenge...I entered my 2nd and 3rd attempts...I know...three cards for one challenge kinda crazy?!...I DID say this was an amazing fun sketch, right...with endless possibilities...BUT...I thought the card was kind of cute, so I'm posting it just 'cause I think it's cute:)!!...
Here's the sketch, too:
I hand stamped the polka dotted paper, punched the flowers (EK Success...LOVE this little flower!!), layered, and used an enamel dot for their centers.  The stem is a Rubber Soul stamp (have had for YEARS, but continues to be one of my favorite go-to stem stamps!).   The sentiment, by Stampotique, was stamped on vellum, embossed, and has 2 glue dots to hold it in place, with 2 enamel dots to cover the glue dots.  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

10 comments:

  1. So cute and fun! Love the vellum banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is just sooooooo super cute, Lisa!!!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my..... so adorable! Perfectly CAS and just right for CTS #94!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layering!
    Great lay out !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really is super cute! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. And I love that sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! I love all of the cards you made with the sketch! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo lovely. Great card, Lisa. Love all the cool flowers. Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this sketch.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa