I have made a thank you card with a stamp/die set from Simon Says Stamp's Every Happiness release...
This set of sentiments is so cool...I love the font and the size, choosing to stamp three of the "thank you" sentiments on striped paper, and then die cutting and layering. I adhered them to a panel, then gave it a border...popping up and adhering to one side of the card, also having the same paper as one of the sentiments. Here's a close up...
Oh how much fun! I just had my son's ceiling lift fixed and this card will go to the company that fixed it...they were so helpful and did such a great job. I have gone without his ceiling lift for a couple years, now, due to being unable to find someone to replace the lift machine, and then an extremely unaffordable quote. I do have a floor lift for him, but the ceiling lift makes life SO much easier for him, me, us...and don't misunderstand, it was alot of money, but so much less expensive than what others had quoted me. And, they drove over 150 miles to our house to do it. I am So thankful!! I hope your weekend is off to a great start! Thanks for visiting me today!!
Hugs!! Lisa




No comments:
Post a Comment
I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa