Thursday, July 30, 2026

Wishflower

I have made a card with one of the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp flower dies, from their Every Happiness release!...
I die cut the flower and stem from white cardstock, and brushed the colors of ink onto the pieces.  I adhered them to a narrow piece of cardstock with a sentiment stamped on it...the sentiment also from a new stamp set from this release.  I popped up the panel with the flower and sentiment onto a paneled card that I had embossed with one of the new embossing folders.  I brushed an ink pad over the imbossed images, with the same colored ink as the flower, the ink coloring the raised portions of the embossed images.  Here's a close up...
This flower die is SO pretty...I had so much fun creating with this flower!  Days away from August...where has this year gone??  Please take care!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa