I have made a thinking of you card with one of the sweet new stamp/die sets from Simon Says Stamp, and their newest release, Every Happiness!...
This stamp and die set is divided, the flowers and the leaves are separate stamps...so...the easiest was I found to make these pretty sunflowers, was to die cut first. So, I die cut the flower, first, from white cardstock. Then, I adhered the die cut to my MISTI, and positioned the various stamps over the die cut. This makes for perfect positioning, lessening the potential for error when stamping the flower and stem first, then die cutting...the image could be "off" from the die. Anyhow, that's the way I did it. Then, I layered the flower, and adhered to a die cut and layered frame, made from two frames taped together and then die cut, to get a cut out frame. I used one of the sentiment stamps from the set.
Here's a close up...
Such fun, as, like I've said before, I love sunflowers...so happiness, too! Hope you are having a good week! Please take care!
Thanks for visiting me today!!
Hugs!! Lisa


No comments:
Post a Comment
I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa