Friday, June 14, 2024

Organic Happy Birthday

I have made a birthday card....super simple, and I think, way cool, with a Simon Says Stamp stamp from their Celebrate release, and a Happy Birthday die, also  from Simon!...
I used a printed piece of paper, with an ombre look, and stamped, several times, the Organic Leaves stamp in black, on the paper.  I then added a layered die cut sentiment...that's it!!  Oh, I adhered it to a black piece of card sized paper, then adhered the whole thing to a card.  Here's a close up...
I was just sooooo thrilled that, while stamping this stamp multiple time, to get a really nice, full black image, that the paper went back to the exact place....so many times the paper will be just a hair off when I restamp, or it moves..so this stamped perfectly...happiness!!  Love how this turned out...and love how simple it was to make!!  
There is a new Simon release coming out next week...it's a fun one!!!  I have been creating for it, so haven't had a lot of time to put a lot on my blog, but stay tuned!!...
Take care, have a great weekend!!
Thanks so much, for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa