Sunday, June 30, 2024

Floral Wreath

I have used another of the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp dies, from their newest Sunny Vibes release, to make a card, today!...
I was kind of smitten with the packaging that this die came in...the colors that were chosen to show the die, on the packaging.  They were soft colors, and for a wreath, not your typical colors...I LOVED it!  So, I attempted to copy the color scheme as best I could.  I die cut, and assembled the wreath, and added a sentiment in the middle, along with some tonic drops, on a light kraft colored piece of paper, and popped up on card.  Here's a closeup...
I had so much fun putting this one together, and although my colors may not be exactly what the package's  are, they are pretty close, and I love them!!  Hope you have had a great weekend...see you in July!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 01, 2024

    So soft and pretty! I love the taupe wreath with the peach colors, against the kraft background! I truly love all colors, but the softer colors really speak to me! Sue N

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa