Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Peace on Earth Christmas

I have used a couple beautiful products from the Simon Says Stamp All the Joy release, to make a Christmas card!...
I used the Branching Corner Holly die set, as well as a sentiment from the Hark the Newborn King stamp set, and the Soft Snowfall embossing folder, for my card.  I die cut the stem from green cardstock, along with a second green for the extra couple leaves on the die, as well as red for the berries.  I outlined the sentiment with silver cardstock, along with bordering the white snowfilled panel with silver, as well.  Here's a close up...
My family just left a couple days ago, so I am back in my craftroom, getting ready for the Simon Says Stamp December® release on, what else, December 1st, just a couple days away...see you then!  I hope all is well with you...please take care!! 
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa