Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Rainbow Christmas Trees

I have made a couple Christmas cards with the Simon Says Stamp Trees and Stars stamp/die set, from their Season of Wonder release!...
I know the picture of this card shows it at strange angle...I couldn't seem to find another way to show you the prettiness of the silver embossing...it just didn't show in the traditional pose!  The way I made these cards, was to place the stamps and a piece of cardstock in my MISTI.  I stamped four of the trees with Simon Smoke ink, then colored the trees with markers, ALL in RAINBOW...who doesn't love a little rainbow, even at Christmas?!!...
Then I put the colored cardstock back in my MISTI, and restamped with versamark and silver embossed three of the trees, and embossed one with black embossing powder...
I cut them all apart from each other with scissors, then die cut each.  I am saving the two unused trees for later!  I adhered the first one to a silver embossed starry background...

The second was the one that I embossed in black...the santa kind of required it...
I popped it up on a diagonally striped panel....using all of the colors as close to the colors in the colored tree!  I love the shine of the black embossing!!  Here's a close up...
Okay...this is the last day of October...Happy Halloween...tomorrow we're on to Thanksgiving!  Hope you are having a great week...onward November!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa