Friday, October 20, 2023

Lovely Fall Colored Leaves

I have made a card with the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp Lovely Leaves die, from the Seasons of Wonder release...
I simply used three Simon Rainbow Splash inks, and blended them on a piece of cardstock. I die cut the leaves from the colored cardstock and gave it one layer just for a little bit of depth.  I adhered it to a panel of woodgrain cardstock.  I added a stamped, die cut, and layered sentiment from another of the new stamp sets.  A little tip:  The woodgrain cardstock is a very bright white.  I stamped the sentiment on the woodgrain cardstock, so it would match the background panel.  How, you ask, did I stamp on textured paper?  I didn't.  I turned the carstock over, before stamping, making it possible to stamp the sentiment on a flat surface!  Here's a close up... 
Fall is here in Virginia...raking every week, with bagged leaves at my curb every week!  Hope you have a great weekend!!Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa