Sunday, August 6, 2023

Tim Holtz Halloween Distress Mica Stains

I have used three of the cool new Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Mica Stains, from the new Halloween Bundle, to make a "spooky" Halloween card...
I sprayed the stain onto water sprayed pieces of cardstock.  I then dried each piece and die cut the sentiment from each of the three colors.  I layered with a piece of Simon foam and adhered two google eyes to the backs of each of the "o's" in each spooky sentiment.  I stamped the Creepy Crawlers cling stamp and cut down.  I positioned each of the spooky sentiments to allow the spiders' eyes to show...well 12 of them...unlucky #13 didn't make it...he's behind the "oo's" on the middle spooky!  I just thought they were so cute peeking out behind the letters, I had to give as many as possible the chance to look out!  Here's a close up...

I LOVE the shine of these stains...such wonderful fun!!  It's never too early to get ready for Halloween!!
Thank you so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I really love this. The eyes peeking out really works well too. So fun.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa