Thursday, August 24, 2023

Bunch of Balloons Birthday

I have made a balloon filled birthday card, with some really cool Simon Says Stamp stamps, dies, along with a hot foil sentiment plate!...
I die cut and layered the balloon bunch, and filled with die cut balloons, cut from Simon glitter cardstock.  I hot foiled the "birthday" sentiment, die cut and layered it.  I used two of the sentiments from the stamp set of the hot foil and die set, stamping in versamark and silver embossing.  Here's a close up(sorry about the darkness...seems it happens whenever there is metallic involved!)...
I had started this card so differently, and tried a number of different ways to fill the balloons, but like the purple glitter papers!  Had lots of fun...hope you are doing something...one thing that is fun, today! 
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa