Friday, July 21, 2023

Patterned Squares in Rainbow

I had such fun with the Simon Says Stamp Patterned Squares stencil, from the Out of This World release!...
I decided to make the squares with a rainbow of colors.  I used the smallest of the Simon blending brushes, and although the colors are not perfect, they still make for a cool rainbow!  I hand cut each of the squares, then framed them with black glossy cardstock behind each square.  I added a very cool happy birthday sentiment from a new birthday sentiment stamp set, also from this new release!  Here's a close up...
As alot of the country is in a heat wave, please stay cool, wherever you are!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa