Sunday, May 28, 2023

Love Who You Are

I have used the cool new Simon Says Stamp Extra Proud stamp/die set and Pride Flags die set 
from the new Dear Friend release, to make cards for a family member and a dear friend...
I stamped, die cut and colored the hearts with markers.  I used some of the new Simon Foam to pop up the hearts on the card, and used a sentiment from the set to sit in between the hearts on the card.  I stamped it with versamark, and black embossed it.  Here's a pic with the shine from the sentiment...

The second card, I used the Pride Flag to make a card...
I die cut the strips, die cutting a whole flag from each color, for layering.  I used three layers of each color, and made two flags, one of which I have not yet decided what to do with.  I had layered it on the die cut base, but cut the base away, after adhering all the strips.  Here's how I adhered all the strips to the base...
I lined all the layered strips together and adhered them with a couple pieces of removal tape.  I then flipped the taped strips over, put glue on the strips, and then flipped them back over, onto the base and positioned...done.  I thought that was so much easier than lining up each strip individually.  With this one, though, as I said, I cut the base away, as I decided to put this flag in a "window".  I added the same sentiment as the first card, cause I love it so much, but this time, as I had no other hearts of love on the card, decided to add a die cut and layered heart on the word "love".  I stamped the sentiment like the first card, with versamark and black embossed.  Here's a close up...
 Love, that's what it's all about!!  Thanks so much for stopping by, Hugs, Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa