Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Elegantly Modern Birthday

I have used the Simon Says Stamp Elegantly Modern Greetings hot foil/die/stamp set from their Dear Friend release, in combo with a fun birthday background stamp, to make a birthday card...
I put the hot foil plate on my Glimmer machine, and after hot foiling the sentiment, I used the coordinating die to cut it out, then layered.  I used the Simon Bunch of Balloons cling stamp for the background.  I made my balloons the same way I did HERE, but used two colors of ink instead of a rainbow. and silver embossed instead of white.  I used a sentiment from the Elegantly Modern stamp set to round out the hot foiled one, with versamark and silver embossing powder.  Here's a close up to show all the shiny...
Happiness to you!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa