Monday, November 28, 2022

Holly Jolly Berries

I used some strips of cardstock and an embossing folder to make a fun card of Christmas/Winter encouragement...
I two new products from the Simon Says Stamp Holiday Sparkle release. an embossing folder and sentiment die along with a die to cut the strips of cardstock.  I adhered the strips to a thin piece of cardstock, then cut them down.  I embossed the adhered strips between the embossing folder, then added the die cut, layered and glitter embossed sentitment.  To emboss the sentiment, I pressed the layered sentiment onto the versamark pad, then sprinkled with glitter powder, and embossed.  I  popped up the whole panel on card..here's a close up...
I love the sparkle on the sentiment!  What a fun card to make!!  Hope you are having a great start to your week...Simon's DieCember® is only a few days away...stay tuned!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa