Saturday, November 19, 2022

Holiday Stack

I have made a Christmas card using the fun new CZ Design Holiday Stack die, from Simon Says Stamp's Holiday Sparkle release...
I used a different color card stock for each line of the tree.  I layered each letter three white layers and the colored layer.  To do this, I used my Tombow runner over the whole die cut and with an occasional letter missing from die cutting, placed each over the top of the other.  I placed each colored letter individually over the third tombowed layer, then popped each letter out.  I used glue to adhere each letter to a panel that I had embossed the sentimented-tree on, giving me the ability to perfectly place the letters.  I added my white gel pen to the second red layer with stripes, and the green layer with snow.  I added a silver gel pen to the first red line, and my clear wink of stella glitter brush over the pink layer.  I thought the letters needed some sparkle and interest.  Here's a close up...
What a fun die!!  Thanksgiving is less than a week away...just did my grocery shopping today...hoping you are having a great weekend!!  
I am so thankful for your visit today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa