Monday, February 21, 2022

Linking Lucky Clovers

I have used the cool new CZ Design Linking Lucky Clovers, from the new Simon Says Stamp 
 Good Luck Charm release,  to make a St. Patrick's Day card...
I used my blender brush and the new Simon Lucky Pawsitively Saturated ink to color the card base and the cardstock I used to die cut the clovers from.  I then used the Simon Bubble Wrap stencil and went over the card base with the Lucky ink once more to make polka dots.  I die cut the clovers, then, for some dimension, ran them through the Simon Geometric Lattice embossing folder.  I made sure to line them up so that the lines of the lattice lined up with the lines in the centers of the clovers.  I added a sentiment from the Gnome Lucky stamp set.  Here's a close up...
Being half Irish, I love St. Patrick's Day!  Had a blast making this card!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa