Saturday, July 24, 2021

Flipped Thanks

I've made a couple cards with the very cool new Simon Says Stamp Flipped Thanks die from their new Make Magic release!  The first is with the negatives of the die, the second, a card made with the die cut letters from, and the leftover background paper from the first!...
I die cut the sentiment die three times down the middle of a piece of cardstock, and took all the pieces out of the die cuts, putting all the die cut letters aside, and for this card,  the centers to all of the "a"s.  The background was inspired by some patterned paper I had, but thought I could make something myself like it.  I cut 1" pieces for the colored papers, and 1/8" pieces for the gold.  I adhered to a piece of cardstock and then to the card.  I layered the triple thanks with one layer underneath each die cut for some depth, cut the sides off a bit to allow some colored paper to show, and then adhered the panel to the card.  I adhered the layered "a" center pieces and done!  Here's a close up...
The second one, I happily used the leftovers of the first to make another thank you card...
I thought the leftover strips were so cool, and knew I HAD to use them on another card...so I made it a popped up panel card, using the leftover thanks letters, layered and then covered with a gold layer of letters.  I was going to put the sentiment across the card, but loved the letters randomly vertical! Love the shine of the gold and how it goes with the paper!   Here's a close up...
SUPER fun!!  LOVE when you get two cards for one... happiness!  Hope you're having a great weekend!  
 Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa