Monday, November 30, 2020

Tags for Christmas

I have made some tags for Christmas with the fun new CZ Design Let's Make a Tag stamp/die set, from the Simon Says Stamp's Holly Jolly release!...

I had a lot of fun making these tags...with all the stamps in this set, the possibilities are endless!  I stamped, embossed, die cut, colored(my wonderful daughter Emma colored the tree snow globes for me:)!!), and layered the globes.  The others are pretty easy stamp and emboss tags.  The middle "ho" on the "ho ho ho" tag was embossed with an old green embossing powder, but it looks yellow...but know my intent was to green emboss!  The CZ Design tag dies are really cool, too....there are SO many sizes of tags, the tags I made today, use three of the five tag sizes.  Below are close ups of the tags, as well as the backs of the tags in the last pic.  


...and the backs of the tags...
Such great fun!!  Next stop, Christmas...wow...it's just a little over THREE WEEKS AWAY!!  Hope you are doing well...take care!!
Thanks so very much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa