Monday, November 30, 2020

A Rainbow Christmas

I have used the fun and cool new CZ Design Chunky Trees and Holly die set from the Simon Says Stamp Holly Jolly release, to make a rainbow flavored Christmas card...
I die cut and layered the trees, putting in a different colored piece of patterned paper into each of the tree's openings.  I used Sunny Studio paper for the colored paper, and turned the striped paper in different directions when cutting.  I used some Tonic Jewel drops to give a little bling to each tree,  the sentiment is from the CZ Design Good Cheer stamp set.  I popped up the panel on either side of the trees.  Here's a close up of the trees...
I love Christmas and love rainbows...so much fun getting to put the two of them together!  
Thanks so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! What a cute & clever idea! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa