Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Ho Ho Ho

I used the  cool new CZ Design Simple Ho die from Simon Says Stamp's newest Make Merry release, to make a Christmas card...
I die cut the sentiment from three different colors of Sunny Studio patterned paper.  I then die cut more of the senitments in white cardstock to layer.  I die cut and layered the background die for the sentiment, as well.  I wanted to keep the polka dot "thing" going, so I used one of the new Simon stencils, embossing the design into the card stock.  The image is subtle, but just enough for some added interest to the card.  I also used my Wink of Stella brush to give glitter to the "hos", as well as some clear Tonic drops on the letters of all three of the sentiments.  Here are a couple close ups...
I love the added look of the glitter...again, subtle, but another little added detail to the card...
Christmas makes me happy...hope you're finding some happy today! 
Thanks so much for taking time to visit me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. The embossed polka dot background is a lovely choice and really ties together the whole card.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa