Sunday, October 11, 2020

Alleluia

I used the wonderful new CZ Design "Alleluia" die from Simon Says Stamp's new Make Merry 
release, and some not so traditional colored cardstock, to make a card...
I die cut and adhered three layers of white die cuts, and one colored top die cut.  I adhered all five to a white panel, and poped up over a paneled card with strips of each color of the sentiment coordinating behind the die cut sentiment.  Simply done...here's a close up...
Lots of die cuts for this card, but what fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Love your rainbow spin on this die. Another lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beauty! I can some how hear it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want to order that word right away. Of course I already increased my overwhelming number of goodies in my craft yesterday on Amazon Prime Day.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa