Friday, July 31, 2020

Miss My Gnomies

I used the adorable little girl gnome from the new Simon Says Stamp Chillin Gnomes stamp/die set from their Send Happiness release and made a card... 
I know my color choice and sentiment are not typical gnome, but loved the pale blue for her dress and hat, and given where we are with the virus, I miss a lot of people, so the sentiment made the card very relevant for me!  The pantaloons I opted to keep white as that IS typical of them...go figure!  I stamped, embossed, die cut, colored then layered the gnome and flowers.  I used an old, discontinued oval shape by My Favorite Things, for her to stand on, coloring the oval with the same green marker I used for the leaves and accents on the gnome.  I dotted the flowers' centers with clear Tonic drops.  I stamped the sentiment from a CZ Design set, then popped up the panel on a card with a piece of sky blue card stock adhered to it.  Here's a close ups.
I miss my gnomies...hoping to be able to hang out and love on my children and gradndchildren, family and friends someday....until then...facetime, phone calls, and cards like this, will have to do!  Please stay safe!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I love your choice of colors & layout...but frankly, I think that stamp is weird. No way does that resemble a cute gnome, or at least what think is a gnome. All I see is a girl with a big unflattering nose!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa