Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Birthday Flowers...with Love

I've made a card with the pretty new Simon Says Stamp Fairytale Spinners stamp/die set, from their newest release, Sending Happiness, using two of the pretty flowers from the set for a friend's birthday...
I stamped, clear embossed, die cut, colored then layered the flowers.  I used the pretty new Folk Heart Background stamp with with white ink on black cardstock, for a background for the flowers.  I die cut a heart to display the flowers and sentiment in, and added one of the new sentiment Birthdays sentiment strips and a few sequins(from an older pack of Simon sequins...Flamingo) for some bling.  Here's a close up...
I'm having such wonderful fun with this new release!  Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa