Thursday, April 23, 2020

Happy Mama's Day!

Despite what is going on in our world, right now, life is still going on, as well!  Simon Says Stamp has come out with a wonderful brand new release today, Sunny Days Ahead (and YES, they are coming!), a release filled with reminders that we need to celebrate the life that is still going on, Mother's Day...
I used the  new Outline Mama and some patterned paper to make two cards, exactly the same in design.  I simply used the leftover letters from each, for the other, as well as using two different colors for the backgrounds.  I die cut and layered the "MAMA" die cut.  I used a sentiment strip from the new Reverse Mom Days strips. I added two flowers(one the mama, one the child 💕) using the Simon Mini Flowers and Leaves dies, here's a close up...
Here's the second one...just like the first...
...and here's a close up...
Hope you will check out the new release over at Simon....celebrate the life we are living!!  Stay safe!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. No surprise that I LOVE your cards, Lisa. They are both beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tulip die sings and your design made it shine!
    ~Cori

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa