Monday, March 16, 2020

Happy Easter Bunny

I used the adorable new Simon Says Stamp Bunny Butt Peek A Boo stamp/die set from their Lucky to Know You release, to make an Easter card...
I did not use the "butt" of this adorable bunny to peek out from the card, but rather, chose to have his head "peeking" out of a square frame.  I stamped, die cut and colored the bunny.  I hand cut the tab off the side of the head that would be used to make him a peek-a-boo bunny, and put one layer underneath the colored bunny. I also hand cut by his paws, so that I could put them over the frame.  I die cut the window, and chose a piece of older Echo Park patterned paper from the Spring paper pack. I popped the panel up over the card, and stamped a sentiment from the set, layered on top of each other, rather than next to.  I also placed the sentiment on the right side of the panel, to give balance to the bunny being on the left.  I dotted his eyes and nose with some glossy accents to give them a little shine:)!  Here's a close up...  
Hope you are staying safe and healthy in your part of the world!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa