Friday, February 7, 2020

Happy Birthday Hearts

I've made a couple Birthday cards with the new Memory Box Antique Heart Label die, and one with the Poppy Stamps Samba Heart Border...all hearts...
I die cut and layered the label die, filled with colored die cut hearts and dotted with Tonic drops.  The sentiment was from the Poppy Stamps Birthday Blowout(LOVE this sentiment set).  I stamped the background with a polka dotted background stamp.  Here's a close up...
The second, much like the first, but with a rainbow theme...
I used the same sentiment with some patterned embossed paper for the background.  Here's a close up...

The last one, I used the very cool Samba Heart Border die...
I used Sunny Studio patterned paper to fill in the hearts, and a scrap piece of striped paper for the border.  I used another sentiment from the Birthday Blowout stamp set...
I know I've said it before, but bears repeating...Hearts are for everyday!!  FUN!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors against the black background. The hearts and sweet messages really pop. Love what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last card is really really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa