Friday, January 10, 2020

Love You

I made a card with the beautiful new Memory Box die set, Neighborhood Heart Frame, to make a card filled with love, for Valentine's or any day...
I die cut and layered the heart with the fence, frame, and bicycle three times, the frame having the bottom layer a black layer with all the pieces still intact...the other two of the frame, the pieces removed.  I colored the top layer of the bicycle with red, black and silver markers, as I colored the balloons with the same red as the bike.  I used glossy accents to coat the balloons and bicycle to give them some "shine", and added floss strings to the balloons, tying them to the seat of the bicycle. I used a sentiment from the Memory Box Big and Little Valentines stamp set.   Here's a close up...
I love love...every day of the year!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Very charming. Makes me pine for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful card and the die is stunning! Thank you for all your lovely cards. You always inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, an especially lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in love with this card!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa