Saturday, March 23, 2019

Triangle Blast in Black

A quick post today, showing you a card I made with the new Simon Says Stamp Triangle Blast Stencil from the latest release, Fresh Bloom, and some black distress ink...
 I took some real liberties with this cool stencil, the triangles in the stencil are scattered,
but I filled all the triangles in by sponging with ink by moving the stencil around the card stock panel until the triangles filled the panel.  What was kind of cool, it that by the time I got done, it made some of the triangles dark, some of the newer inked ones, a bit lighter...shades of gray.  I paired the stenciled panel with a CZ Design/Simon sentiment die and one of the new Simon Sentiment Strips(these are VERY cool!).  Here's a close up...
I have to say....stepping out of the "triangles" is such fun!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Extremely cool. Would love to see this using silver triangles.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa