Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Big Thanks

I made a couple thank you cards with a sentiment die from Birch Press and sentiment stamps from My Favorite Things and CZ Design...I LOVE sentiment dies:)...
I die cut and layered the "THANKS" with white and colored card stock.  I adhered the sentiment over a heart die cut panel.  I added a sentiment from My Favorite Things and used a Lawn Fawn sentiment  banner die.  I added some Tonic Crystal drops to finish.  Here's a close up...
The second one, simply done, the "THANKS" in gold and black...
 I die cut the sentiment from black card stock, then gold, and layered both.  I added a gold embossed stamped sentiment from CZ Design with Simon Says Stamp.  I adhered them both onto a piece of embossed cardstock I got at Michael's.  I used the same gold cardstock as the sentiment and adhered a strip on the top and bottom of the card.  The card is a 1/2" narrower than a standard card...the embossed cardstock was a scrap piece of paper, and it was a bit too narrow to make it standard.  Here's a close up...
I LOVE the sentiment dies from Birch Press...This one is strong enough in size and design to stand alone...loved having a little time to play with it and make a couple cards, but the possibilities are endless!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa