Saturday, December 8, 2018

Sending Happy to a Friend

I used the cool new Simon Says Stamp Friend Outline die from the Diecember® release, to make a card that I hope will make a friend happy!!  Who couldn't use some happy, after all?!!...
 I used the Simon Mod Stripes stencil with some transluscent embossing paste to make a background for the fun sentiment!  After spreading the paste, you need to let it dry for a number of hours.  I took a picture with another view, so you could see the shiny lines...
I  then die cut a circle from the embossed panel.  Meanwhile, I die cut the FRIEND sentiment from white cardstock , and then from stripped patterned paper from Sunny Studio for the  top layer of each layered letter. I made sure the inside of the letters was raised above the outlines...thought it looked kind of cool.  I popped up and adhered the letters across the diameter of the circle after adding a sentiment stamped with versa mark and white embossed. 
I then added three drops of Tonic Crystals for some interest ...
Oh, what fun...and yes, rainbows always make me happy...having so much fun with all the new Simon dies...make sure you check out DIECEMBER®, there is so much fun to be had over at Simon!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa