Monday, December 10, 2018

Happy Birthday with Love

I used the pretty new Simon Says Stamp Bixby Wreath die from their latest release, Diecember® to make a birthday card!  I was asked to make a birthday card for someone who liked purple and glitter:)!!...
I embossed the die onto cardstock and used markers to color both the flowers and leaves.  I die cut again on a full panel, and stamped the two small sentiments on the panel.   I then die cut the wreath another time and adhered the two of them together, and then to the bottom colored panel.  Here's a cloe up of the colored embossed wreath...notice the coloring doesn't need to be perfect...
I die cut the Simon Birthday sentiment die from a piece of cardstock that I had swiped the same two colors of markers on...a kind of ombre look.  I die cut the sentiment a couple more times, and adhered the layers together.  I then brushed on glitter with my Wink of Stella brush.  Here's a close up...
I am loving the Bixby dies...have another on my desk...soon:)!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Purple is a royal color. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, how beautiful Lisa. I am loving the Bixby collection, they are all such beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT .. Once again. :-) Great Work- "Purple-My Fav"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Definitely eye catching, love the colours and the die...I am thinking I will be buying something from the Bixby collection now...lol

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa