Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Hippopartymus!

I made a birthday card using the Simon Says Stamp Big Picture Book Hippo and Standing dies, along with a Simon balloon stencil and Punny sentiment, to make a birthday card...
Okay...this hippo is ADORABLE!!  I die cut, layered and adhered the hippo together.  I got the idea for the stenciled balloons from some gift wrap that I received some stamps/dies in from Simon.  I LOVED all the see through balloons on the paper, so I used a Simon Stencil and sponged distress ink on watercolor paper!  The sentiment is from the new Simon Says Stamp Punny Animals stamp set.  I combined the sentiment with some striped paper to give it a little heft....here's a close up...
I am loving this Big Picture Book animals...so much fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I love hippos and your creativity Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa