Thursday, October 18, 2018

More Thanks and Thankful...Fall and Winter

I am having so much fun with the new CZ Design/SimonSays Stamp 30 Days of Thankful 2018 stamp/die set along with the CZ Design Thankful and Thanks dies!!  I have made a simple Fall Thankful card and Winter Thanks card...
I LOVE the fonts of these sentiment dies...their linear design is wonderfully graphic, and that is so me!!  I die cut the sentiment die from kraft cardstock and layered.  I stamped two of the leaf stamps with Simon Khaki ink along the diagonal of the card, and stamped the sentiments with versamark and white embossed.  I stamped the larger of the two leaves with the khaki and clear embossed.  I colored with the Kuretake paints, and adhered that and the sentiment to the leaf stamped panel, then popped up on kraft.  Here's a close up...

The Winter Thanks card is similar to the cards that I made for the Simon Blog Hop last week, HERE...I am loving playing with the watercolor behind the snowflakes!!  I combined the "Thanks" sentiment with one of the new Simon snowflake dies from their latest release, and some Tonic Jewel drops...
I layered the "thanks" and the snowflakes and adhered the whole panel to a card.  Here's a close up...
Ok...I LOVE these dies...having so very much fun!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa