Monday, August 13, 2018

More Good Vibes

I LOVED the Simon Says Stamp Good Vibes stamp set from their last release!  Well...Simon came out with More Good Vibes stamp set with their latest release, Friendly Frolic!  Needless to say, MORE Good Vibes...what's not to love??!!  I made two cards using two of the images and two of the sentiments from this fun, cool, groovy new set of stamps!!....
I stamped and cut out the flowered peace image with scissors, then colored it with sharpie markers...the colors pop and totally fit a 70's image, for sure.  I popped it up on a stitched panel stamped with one of the sentiments.  Here's a close up...
The second one, like the first, except basic layout, bigger image, bigger rectangle, and also cut out and popped up the sentiment...
Here's a close up...
Such fun...loved the coloring...peace out... Lisa😄

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa